________________________________________

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Pictures Worth a Thousand Words

The last week has been very busy! Activities, preaching, visiting, preparing, disciplining, living, sleeping... no wait that one did not happen that much!

It would take years to describe all of these things to the reader, photos just seem to fit better. Lately, I have been trying to take my camera with me more as I go places. It is challenging at times to remember to pull out the old camera and take pictures, but I find that I am glad I did when I get home.

Here are a few photos from the last week.












Pictures- 1. just some splashes of yellow from around town. 2. A Muslim man and his daughters that we meet out visiting on Friday. They where on the same tro-tro heading to one of the big Mosques in town for prayers. 3. A Rastafarian lottery ticket seller. 4. The view on our way to Matilda and Bismark's house. These people are smoking cow heads. 5/6. Some more splashes of yellow. 7. Andrew eating at our local chop bar (fast food). He and I lovingly call this place Nat's Dinner, since our good friend Nat took us there for the first time. 8. A nice serving of black-eyed peas, white rice, tomato stew, avocado, and chicken! YUMMMY! 9/10. Our two little bronis at the Botanical Gardens. 11. The road near the saw mills, after visiting church people.

No comments: